Investing in research is the only way to uncover treatments, prevention, and cures for MdDS and other brain disorders affecting millions of people worldwide. Join us on Giving Tuesday, December 3, 2024… and every Tuesday.
Your donations help the MdDS Foundation in the following ways:
- $15 covers one boosted post on our Facebook non-profit page
- $25 covers the cost of the secure survey site for one month
- $35 sends 50 informational brochures to a healthcare provider
- $50 supports MdDS professional outreach
- $120 keeps this website online for one year
- $200 covers annual membership dues for NORD
- $300 would cover an annual software licensing fee for online tracking of symptoms
- $500 covers annual membership fees for American Brain Coalition
- $1,000 would purchase one portable EEG system
- $1,400 covers one fMRI scan on a research subject
- $3,000 covers registration and travel expense to attend a medical conference
- $4,000 covers design and printing of brochures and other educational material
- $10,000 covers a major awareness campaign
- $15,000 would purchase a research grade transcranial electrical current stimulation system
- $25,000 would purchase equipment to track eye movements during experiments
- $50,000 would fund one research assistant for one year
- $150,000 would purchase a high density EEG system for faster set-up time and more efficient participant enrollment
To make a Tribute Gift “in honor of” or “in memory of” a designated individual or occasion, please leave your dedication in the “special instructions” to seller field when donating with the one-time button above. Alternately, you may mail in a Memorial or Honor Donation Form (PDF). Donations are not publicly acknowledged on this site. Dedications made In Memory Of or In Honor Of may be acknowledged on our blog and in our newsletter. Please let us know if this is important to you.
The Board of Directors strives to sponsor a year-end matching donation annually. Throughout the year, please ask your employer and other businesses if they have a workplace giving program that will match your donation. We are registered with Benevity as the MdDS Balance Disorder Foundation Inc.
Please make out your check to the MdDS Balance Disorder Foundation and mail to:MdDS Balance Disorder Foundation
Marilyn Josselyn, President
22406 Shannondell Drive
Audubon, PA 19403
PayPal Giving Fund
A fee-free, streamlined method (no option to make a dedication), PayPal Giving Fund delivers 100% of your donation to the nonprofits you choose. PayPal Giving Fund will send you a tax receipt for each donation you make. Click here to donate through the Paypal Giving Fund.
If you’d like to make a donation to be restricted or directed towards a specific Foundation activity, please see our Directed Donations Policy.
Other Ways to Fund-raise
Fundraising is an important revenue stream for nonprofit and charitable organizations. While these earnings are tax-free, there are Internal Revenue Service rules for collecting, reporting and disclosing these earnings.
Fundraising on Facebook
Meta makes it easy! Simply click the Raise Money button on our Fundraisers page. Customize your message and click Create. That’s it! All regulations are met, and donations are processed by the PayPal Giving Fund. If you wish to conduct a more traditional fundraiser, please contact us before starting your fundraising event so we can ensure it is set up in adherence with all IRS nonprofit regulations.
Donations through Online Shopping