From simply donating to our cause to hosting a fundraiser, there are many activities that you can do, and we can help.
4 Easy Ways to Help
- Use social media to spread the word. We post shareable content on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Tweet, RT, share and comment.
- Setup an iGive.com profile and iGive will make automatic donations on your behalf. All you need to do is set the MdDS Balance Disorder Foundation as your charity of choice and shop at affiliated online stores.
- Shop AmazonSmile for an automatic 0.5% donation on eligible purchases to the charity of your choice. When logged in to both iGive and Amazon, the automatic donations get stacked.
- Shop the MdDS Awareness Store on Zazzle. A volunteer has designed t-shirts, hats, postage stamps and many other everyday items enabling you to raise awareness every day.
Please Note: Use of the MdDS Foundation logo, any content from this website, blog, or any of its digital properties without permission is strictly prohibited.
Volunteer requirements are as follows:
• must be willing to make phone calls
• must be comfortable using a spreadsheet program such as Excel
• must be a self-starter, able to complete assignments independently and on a timely basis
If you’re interested in these opportunities, just click on the red Volunteer button. Feeling more ambitious? Please contact us before starting any campaigns. Whether your idea is as small as an awareness bracelet or as big as an MdDS Walk, we’ll put you in touch with a board member or another volunteer who’s done it before. Our experience and expertise will make the process easier for you.
- Fundraising is an important revenue stream for nonprofit and charitable organizations. While these earnings are tax-free, there are Internal Revenue Service rules for collecting, reporting and disclosing these earnings. When you contact us before starting, we can ensure your project is set up in adherence with all IRS nonprofit regulations.
- Advocacy is an important component of our mission. If you have a special skill or connections that you think can make a difference, please contact us and let us know what your talents are or how you can help.