We encourage your participation on our blog and social media pages, and hope that you will join the discussions. Please remember that when you post a comment to any blog or social media page, it may be published for the world to see. For your own privacy and that of your family, you should consider carefully how much detailed personal medical information linked to your name you want published on the Internet.
The MdDS Foundation does not discriminate based on race, gender or gender ID, sexual orientation or religious beliefs, and reserves the right to moderate comments to insure that they add value to the discussion of Mal de Débarquement Syndrome. So that everyone in our community has the best experience possible, please adhere to the guidelines and rules outlined below.
- Comments should be brief (ideally under 150 words). Comments may be edited to limit scrolling. If they cannot be edited without altering the author’s intended meaning, they will not be published.
- Comments must be relevant to the post title. Off-Topic comments may be deleted.
- Only URL links to relevant news stories or sites are acceptable. Comments containing more than 2 links may be deleted. Comments containing 4 or more links will be marked as spam.
- Do not include your email address or telephone number in your comment; they will be deleted.
- Do not include medication dosages in your comment; they will be deleted.
- Comment information is intended for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice.
- Treat other commenters with respect, even if there is a disagreement; profanity and abusive language are out-of-bounds.
To maintain a positive and helpful environment on our social media properties, do not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
The MdDS Foundation reserves the right to remove any postings and block users for any reason at our sole discretion. Further, the MdDS Foundation reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate, ban or limit a user’s access to any MdDS Foundation sponsored social property upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on any MdDS Foundation sponsored social property, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify the MdDS Foundation against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.