How do I get an MdDS diagnosis? Should I see a GP or ENT?

MdDS is primarily diagnosed by otolaryngologists, ENTs and neurologists but can be diagnosed by your primary care provider. Other health professionals, including physical therapists and audiologists, may recognize the features of MdDS. You may wish to bring our informative brochure to your appointment as many health care providers are unaware of MdDS.